Introducing Scott Gan
I am thrilled to introduce a brand new member of our team, Scott Gan.
Scott is a meticulous lawyer with a difference.
Scott attained Law (with Honours) from Monash University while holding a full scholarship. In addition to his law qualification, Scott brings an extra edge to our intellectual property offering with his top-end achievement in science. Scott also graduated with a degree in Biomedical Science.
We don’t mind boasting that Scott earned two degrees one year ahead of his peers, exhibiting his fierce determination to achieve outstanding results – an attitude he brings to all his clients and work here at Burns IP.
He has also gained valuable in-house legal experience from the diverse work at the Office of General Counsel of Monash University, and has recently been admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria.
GET TO KNOW SCOTT
- He was granted a research scholarship by Cancer Council Victoria, where he helped them in their fight against prostate cancer.
- His strong academic record led Monash University to bestow on him their inaugural leadership scholarship.
- He graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (with Honours) and Bachelor of Biomedical Science double degree from Monash University, while holding a full scholarship.
- His excellent interpersonal skills also saw him chosen as a mentor to students in science and law.
- His ‘unconditional commitment’ during military conscription had him honoured as Personnel Command National Serviceman of the Year.
- In his spare time he plays tennis and chess, volunteers at a community legal centre and tests his culinary skills on friends.
If you'd like to get in touch with Scott, you can email him at Scott@BurnsIP.comor call 03 9521 6457